Address label sizes.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Ok I've a pain in my hole looking at address labels. Which is the best size for actually addressing envelopes- I'm thinking 8 per sheet but hoping 14 per sheet would be ok. Also anyone know best website to get them for cheap cheap :-)
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
I ordered a pack of Avery Clear/Transparent Addressing Labels. There is 14 Per Sheet and I think they are perfect for addressing envelopes. I've bought enough to do the Invitation Envelopes and the RSVP envelopes. Best thing about Avery labels is that you can download the templates online to print them. Gonna save all the labels so I'll have them for when I need to send Thank You Cards. I thought they were quite dear online - €30! Maybe I was looking in the wrong places. I bought them on Amazon for £20 delivered and used £17 in Amazon vouchers so got them for £3/€4 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Cheers for that I was hoping the 14 would be ok. Works out a bit cheaper. Ye seem them in easons I think they were about €23 so I thought I'd check online but couldn't see anything for cheaper. I know Daintree have them too have to call up to them next weekend so I'll price them there too.
Yeah I went with Amazon so I could use my vouchers! I'd much rather use them on stuff for the wedding than on myself!! Are you getting the clear/transparent ones?? I was just going to write the addresses on the envelopes before I seen these - I hate the white labels we used in work!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I just bought labels in PC World and then googled the MS Word template for them. And then edited the one I found. Was a bit of a pain getting it right but once I got it was only a matter of changing the info.
[quote="SorrentoWife":10seun4v]I just bought labels in PC World and then googled the MS Word template for them. And then edited the one I found. Was a bit of a pain getting it right but once I got it was only a matter of changing the info.[/quote:10seun4v] Yeah and when you get them right remember to save each sheet you print! When you go to the hassle you may as well use the addresses again for the Thank you cards!!
Thanks for the tips girls. Ye I'm getting the transparent ones. We have pearly envelopes do didn't wanna ruin them with white labels and we can't write on them as both of us have the writing skills of a 4 year old (over a long time, first 3-4 would be grand then it just gets messy) Sorrento wife can you remember how much they were in pcworld by any chance.