Admin - are you listening?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cinder rose Posts: 15
I have been a regular visitor to WOL for a number of years and have benefited from the amazing advice all you ladies have to give, most of all I have enjoyed reading the threads on here and on old faithful - and even though I didn't post very much I still felt as though I was part of this little community. WOL was the first site I would check every day for new and interesting discussions (even if I didn't log on every time :-8 ) Like many other posters (and lurkers) I have reached my limit with all the spam - it has gotten beyond ridiculous! It is infuriating to click on a forum and see numerous rubbish spam threads - Admin's refusal to sort this out shows a complete lack of respect for the people that use this site most and I'm sure it now looks like a joke site to any new comers. As much as I have enjoyed the topics and chats on here, I am clicking on less and less. More and more I am feeling that it's time leave because the spam is just ruining what was a brill site. I just realised this might seem like a strange post as many of you don't know me but I am sure many 'lurkers' like me are also fed up with spam and admin not dealing with it and I wanted to vent my frustration and highlight that it's not just regular posters you are pushing away because of this spam!
R2theB Posts: 1660
Hear hear! This morning has really taken the biscuit. Appalled at the state of this board.
Dollydo Posts: 759
Had they listened to us in the first place it wouldn't have gotten to this level. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a shame and they should be ashamed. I'm not a huge contributor but I log in every day. But with this, I'm off now
Vanessa Shanessa Jenkins Posts: 241
R2theB Posts: 1660
I had planned on spending the morning on the internet, but now I'm off to read my book, much less frustrating than this piece of sh!t forum (not directed at lovely wollies, but at the lack of any kind of monitoring or administration).