advice needed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammymcphee Posts: 4477
hey ladies, :wv just looking for a bit of advice, ive just found out that i am PG, -/2 WEEKS :o)ll however, this morning, i noticed a bit of brown cm when i went to the loo (sorry tmi). i dont have any cramps or anything. have to ring the doc today for results of a smear test from 2 weeks ago, so should i book in to see him, to discuss my PG, or is it way too early? Thanks a million for reading, (im really nervous) :-8 O:o) O:o) :wv :wv
Fifi Trixibelle Posts: 472
Hey wannababs - CONGRATULATIONS!! :o)ll As regards the brown cm, I can't really give advice as I never had it, but I'm sure someone else can help. Here's to a hapy and healthy 9 months O-O
ellybelly Posts: 305
Congratulations Wannababs I would make an appointment with the Doc. They say to go as soon as you find out to get all the antenatal stuff sorted and get referral for hospital. ]
justwed09 Posts: 2349
hey wannababs! yeah congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll welcome to the other side :o0 i had a small bit of brown discharge after I got my bfps too but it was all fine. only got it the once. i also got once a bit of red blood which was implantation bleed, i was about 3 weeks at the time. get it confirmed with your gp so you get your letters of referral. my gp sent mine away 3 weeks ago and i have my scan next week.
Mrs Big Posts: 919
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congrats wannababs delighted to see you here!!! Yeah the night before I got bfp at 11dpo I got a small bit of brown cm. Dont worry hon enjoy every moment of your BFP!!!
thanks ladies, cant believe im actually over here with ye, fingers crossed all is ok, im waiting on the doc to ring me back. O:o) O:o) O:o) O:o) O:o) O:o) justwed- wow u have scan next week, time is going so fast! :xxx
you'll be fine, once you get it confirmed by doc, you'll relax a bit more. time is flying, cant believe im 10 wks already :eek
thanks pet. im just so nervous for some reason. its to be expected i spose. :-8 :-8 all very exciting for you so, let us know how the scan goes? are u feeling sick or anything?? ive nothing, only sore boobs and a pain in my right leg, like a heavy leg or something :o0
i had that the first couple of weeks too. it can be a tad uncomfortable. its goes away after a coupe of days. the boobs will stay sore for a while though! mine killed me last week, not too bad this week. try walking around for the heavy leg feeling, i felt it was worse at night but helped to walk into the loo and stretch my leg
dubchick123 Posts: 30
Hi Wannababs, First of all congrats!!! Try not to worry. Exactly the same thing happened to me last week the day after I got 'pregnant 1/2 weeks' on a digital test. I went to the doctor yesterday and she said it was very common and is most likely caused by implantation. As well as doing another preg test on me she also checked my urine for traces of blood. That came up clear so she said I had nothing to worry about. I'm sure your doctor will say exactly the same thing to you and that you've nothing to worry about. I'm really glad I went to my GP though as it really reassured me and Im not worrying as much since. Also you really need to book in with the hospital as soon as you can. They're all so busy at the moment cos of the baby boom! I booked in yesterday and my 1st scan isn't till 23rd December!!! Good luck and let us know how you get on :-)