Advice / Opinions Welcome

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Babylou Posts: 724
Hi all mums and m2b, I'm looking for opinions from you. We're not actively ttc so I have no clue of OD, temps etc I'm only on CD16 but since dtd on CD11/12 I've had the following symptoms: I feel like someone shoved a brick in my womb and I'm carrying it around. Nausea on and off and dry retching once (sorry tmi) Heartburn that comes and goes (normally if i get heartburn it stays until i take a rennie or gaviscon but this lasts a minute or so and goes again) several times a day. Lower back ache (this could be due to work) AF type cramps constantly Tugging?? pain in centre of womb area Really noticable blue veins in right breast (down outside and through areola) Bloated so much I look 5months pg. Appetite normal until today couldn't finish dinner. Quite tired (but again this could be work) Dizzy once or twice but put it down to standing up too quick. Boobs, toilet habits etc all normal Has anyone had these symptoms that turned out to be anything other than pregnancy? Also has anyone been pregnant with these symptoms so early? Thanks wollies
Salander Posts: 1639
Thats pretty much how i felt round the time af was due - thought i was going to get it really bad cos of the awful cramps, had the blue veins, couldn't eat etc and was really bloated. its a bit early but some people do feel it very early on. but you may be pimping a bit. see if you can hang on a week or so and do a test.
Babylou Posts: 724
Thanks Nyota Totally clueless about all this. How soon before AF due can you test?
Salander Posts: 1639
Usually the digital tests can be done about 2 days before AF is due. Try to hang in there - I know its tough! *)