advice please - bleeding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2006wedding Posts: 965
i need advice, just went to the toilet and when i wiped there was bright red blood, not alot but now i am panicking esp after the pains i was having yesterday. what should i do?
Idina Posts: 1289
I had bleeding at 21 weeks. Really freaked me out. Ring your doctor/the hospital striaght away. They will tell you your best course of action. I was brought striaght in for an emergnacy scan. Everything was fine thank god-told me "it's just one of those things!" It lasted for about a week.
i have a scan tomorrow morning so i will probably have to wait til then. god i am really panicking though, checked a few mins ago and no more blood since... *)
Have you felt the baby move yet? It was very reassuring for me cause I could feel the baby move while sitting in the hospital waiting for my scan. My bleeding didn't stop. Hope everything goes ok
the baby was moving a few hours ago and i am desperating hopeing it will kick or something to re-assure me now
Take an ice cold drink and lie down -even though I remember the morning after the scan the baby wouldn't move and I was willing it too! I think they can sense you wanting them to move and are being stubborn!!!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am sure everything will be ok. I had this at 8 weeks. If you are worried go for scan today to the hospital. When it happened to me at 8 weeks it happened on the tuesday and I had scan booked for thursday. I rang maternity and they booked me for wednesday morning, went in and still went to gyne on thursday as planned. if your at work, go home and put your feet up,
thanks girls, drank some coke there and ate some jelly & its kicking away thank god.. i think with your first you panic alot but god i am glad to feel it kicking. i am going to wait til tomorrow morning as the scan is at 10.30am and try and rest up in the meantime. If you read my earlier post i had a stressful weekend so that probably hasnt helped.. roll on tomorrow ...
dovedro Posts: 1295
Well if you've felt it move away in there then it's prob as happy as larry and has no idea of the panic your going through. I wouldn't think its anything to get too worried about but obviously mention it at your scan tomorrow to see if you can find out why it happened. Also if your having a stressful time maybe get yourself home and just relax. You and your baby are the most important thing right now Let us know how you get on tomorrow
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Hi 2006wedding Didn't want to read and not reply. I have no experience with bleeding but sounds like really good sign that babs has started kicking. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow and let us know how you get on :lvs