Advice please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sara Posts: 31
Hi All, Just looking for some advise, hubby and I are ttc for the last while. My periods are always every 28 days. I am now 3 days late and was getting very excited as I'm never late. I took a test last night and it was negative, I was gutted. I took another one this morning and the same thing. I had a MC in December and we waited 2 mths before trying again. Has anyone ever had a negative result and then later found that they were pregnant? I don't want to lose my hope. All advice welcome. Tks
MrsC2B Posts: 500
Hi Sara, had negative result at 4-5 days over and tested again a week later and got a BFP so fingers crossed for you - the pregnancy hormone can take a little while to build up in the system but also if you're anyway stressed about TTC then that can be enough to delay your AF too - fingers crossed that its the first reason. I'd leave it a few days if you can and then test again or else try a different brand of test to the ones already used, the First Response one is meant to be one of the most accurate. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Sara Posts: 31
Thanks I hope so.. I'll keep you posted.
clucky Posts: 26471
Fingers crossed for you Sara - let us know how you get on