advice

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I prefer the second one, elegent and will frame you beautifully, first one is too full!
mrsoriordan Posts: 846
I prefer the 1st one, I think you're dress is detailed neough and that the first has just the right amount without being too much HTH
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
Honest opinion is that I think your dress has a lot of detail, if you also have detail on the veil you could either take away from the dress or look overly fussy. IMO a plain veil would suit best. BUT only you know what they look like together. HTH :wv
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="calibelle":47gdszug]Honest opinion is that I think your dress has a lot of detail, if you also have detail on the veil you could either take away from the dress or look overly fussy. IMO a plain veil would suit best. BUT only you know what they look like together. HTH :wv[/quote:47gdszug] i agree i think a plain veil would suit best..
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
[quote="calibelle":3mdb0a7b]Honest opinion is that I think your dress has a lot of detail, if you also have detail on the veil you could either take away from the dress or look overly fussy. IMO a plain veil would suit best. BUT only you know what they look like together. HTH :wv[/quote:3mdb0a7b] +1 i would have to agree to sorry. i think your dress is fab and has a lot of detail on it.a more simpler veil would look best imo