advise for the larger ladies!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dpotter Posts: 179
Hi girls, its not really advise but something to think about, ive an f cup usually but a few days after having my baby i had gone up to a gg cup and could not get a maternity/nonwired bra to fit me, so just do your homework ladies and dont be like me cos no matter how you try you will not be in the mood to be squashing those bad boys into anything smaller than they need!!! ouch
steen Posts: 1335
Where did you find something afterwards?
well i didnt in the end, you see my baby was born sleeping so having tried for a few hours, going into lots of maternity shops was very difficult, a lovely lady in marks and spencers said she could try to order them in for me though, but as i dont live in the city and knew i wouldnt be able to come back for a week or so i didnt order, not much help i know but just thought it was something for people to think about.....
steen Posts: 1335
Thanks dpotter will plan ahead, I'm a GG so god only know what size I will be by the end. Take care of yourself and thanks for the heads up
Think marks and spencers go up to hh but you will have to order em..... best of luck sweetie!