Aer Lingus

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
O:| O:| O:| O:| I've managed to delete my flight confirmation email and didnt write down my booking code. I cant see anything on the Aer Lingus website about what to do. I'm trying to remember.....do you actually need the email and booking code for checking in??? I'm so stupid :-8
Senorita Posts: 3413
Yep, you need that confirmation number for check-in. If you contact them, they'll re-issue you your e-mail confirmation, but they'll charge you, €10-€15 afair. Best of luck :thnk
dreamer Posts: 3941
I'm pretty sure you need the booking reference number! Can you call their helpdesk?
McDanny Posts: 1435
If you have your credit card statement its usually on that.
mrs smiley Posts: 393
Do you have the flight number and times?? Id just use this when you go to check in. If you still not sure ring aer lingus, although it does take a while to get through to anyone
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Hokey Cokey":22ovmddi]O:| O:| O:| O:| I've managed to delete my flight confirmation email and didnt write down my booking code. I cant see anything on the Aer Lingus website about what to do. I'm trying to remember.....do you actually need the email and booking code for checking in??? I'm so stupid :-8[/quote:22ovmddi] You can get away with it in Dublin these days by using a combo of passport/credit card/your name/flight number. I'd be worried about coming home, though. I'm pretty sure you can call them and ask them to re-send the info?
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
I lost mine as well but thankfully my sis had saved a copy that I sent her. If you ring their helpdesk they sould be able to sort you out. Good luck with it and let us know how you get on.
Carrie Bradshaw Posts: 683
Do you use outlook? you can recover deleted emails if you do, not sure for how long though.
clucky Posts: 26471
I've lost that millions of times ring them give your names and the date of flight and they resend them to your email. I've never been charged
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
cheers guys :thnk I always get those confirmation emails sent to my hotmail account in case I need to access it away from work. Up until recently I got 'watching' notifications from WOL.....which as you can guess required a massive clear out every so often. I obviously just deleted the Aer Lingus mail at the same time O:|