AF arrived - delighted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wedjul05 Posts: 5673
My AF arrived this morning, although I am delighted as my last cycle was 40 days and I thought this month's would be longer again. It was only 34. I have been taking agnus castus for a few weeks now so that might have helped. My temp went back down this morning also. Roll on next cycle of trying as now I have my OPK as well as my temp charting. DH is happy also, he is looking forward to the trying also!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
That's great! Great hear someone pleased about the arrival of AF! She is a necessary evil after all! I'd say the agnus castus helped regulate your cycle alright. Best of luck with TTC! :o)ll
Sassy Posts: 2269
I know how you feel. Last cycle was 58 days and i was so delighted to see AF arrive. I would say the agnus castus help to regulate your cycle, well i hope so as i am taking it now hoping it will regulate mine.
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
Thanks BlackCat. I am feeling a lot more positive about the whole process and I suppose alot more knowledgable. It's great to have these forums as none of my friends as TTC and my sis says that after hearing about 2 pregnancies is enough for her! I don't know if she would feel differently if I was preggers. Probably.