AF came

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
And I'm not that bothered :ooh :-8 I just wasn't expecting it to happen for us this month at all. And in a way I'm glad because I can get drunk over Christmas now without worrying. DH and myself said we will put a lot more effort into things in January so here's to 2007!!! :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :baby3: :babydust:
mammybean Posts: 10364
ah butterfly. well at leasy u arent too bothered. i am not that hopeful either. it was only during OV that we decoded to TTC join me in a noce drink - i am having hot port
I'm on the wine here Beanie!! O-O
glade Posts: 278
I suppose you are lucky in a way, that you know for the christmas- some might feel the need to take it easy over the holidays only to be faced with a BFN. Well best of luck in the new year :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: here's hoping its a screaming year for all TTC'ers
mad woman Posts: 22106
maybe the christmas & new year loving will bring you a late christmas pressie butterfly :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Butterfly06 - hope the new year brings you lots of luck ttc :babydust: Have a good christmas and new year O-O
Hey girls, it seems to have gone again? :ooh There was spotting yesterday when I went to the loo so I thought that was the start of it but it hasn't come back. It's not due until the 27/28 which is Wednesday or Thursday. My tummy feels bloated though so I'm pretty sure it'll arrive. Thanks for the babydust though! We are going to give it our all over the next few months :wv
i said to h2b i think mine is coming, his reply, well i don't see why1! i can see why he thinks it would be so easy but also think he thinks its a done deed. still feeling a bit nauseous but hey heres hoping
OMG, my af came on full blast this morning, I woke myself up with the cramps in ny tummy! It was horrendous, the worst period pains that I've had for a long time. Being very very hungover didn't help either. DH was so good though, went to fill my hot water bottle and get me painkillers :action32 So I've checked out my chart for this cycle and all my most fertile days have landed on a week where DH will be working late every night :o( We're going to give it a good shot all the same and keep our fingers crossed :babydust: Hope you get some good news Beanie, thinking of you today :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
decided to go buy a test today. said i wanted a double one so drove the 10-15 minutes to tesco, it was closed then said id just buy the single one in supervalu, closed too. i really thought it would be open. ah well, h2b said to wait til tomorrow cos he wants to be here when i do it :lvs