AF pains - but no AF ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hi girls, i am on my first month off the pill now. Since sunday I have AF pains (especially in the mornings and evenings). I also have very tender boobs, and I get back pains sometimes....but no sign of AF. AF was due on Tuesday.... :ooh What do you think?Could these signs have to do with me comming off the pill last month? But if they do..would it be normal that i have AF pains since sunday? DonĀ“t want to get my hopes up and get a BFN. Any advice would be appreciated. :thnk
Barbalou Posts: 1617
It might take a while for your cycle to correct it self, the only sure way of knowing your preggers is doing a test. Will keep the fingers crossed for you.
bellabella Posts: 2750
When I got my bfp i was in agony with af pains still am ,it never happened to me before and i have to breath through the pains .The doc said thats the most important symptom. Good luck ,you should test.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi Heavenleigh, would you believe I posted a thread with the exact same title on my first month off the pill :o0 Anyway, had same symptoms as you, no af, but lots of pains, sore boobs, sides and back. For me it turned out to be side affects of coming off the pill. My af arrived after 44 days :o( Was full sure that I was pregnant. I really hope that your symptoms are the real thing but try not to get your hopes up too much just in case. Fingers crossed and lots of babydust to you though..... :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
only one way to find out is to do a test, hope its the result you want :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
nic06 Posts: 454
Hi Heavenleigh, I really think that you should test, you will drive yourself demented if you wait and wonder. The fact that you were due on Tuesday should give you an accurate test result. Fingers crossed that you get a BFP Lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: for you and all the TTC'ers
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Would definitely do a test Heavenleigh. Send loads of :babydust: your way. Fingers crossed for ya
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hi ya all, thanks so much for your replies everybody.... I will buy a test at lunchtime and do it tomorrow morning... Not getting my hopes up though.. WIll let you know how i get on :thnk
Good luck!! :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :baby3: :babydust:
Hiya, PMed ya :wv