afraid to get excited...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spoon Posts: 207
I am two days late and i am afriad to get excited or do a test just incase i get a bfn.... i dont feely any different.. so in turn i am afraid to get excited... :?
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Oh Spoon, I know its an awful situation... I so hope this is your month. Everything crossed for ya. :D
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Spoon, everyone is different - some people get symptoms as early as implantation, others have to be a lot further down the line before any symptoms start. If you're late, I would do a test and at least u'll know either way. Good luck!!
Spoon Posts: 207
ah thanks girls i think i will get one at lunch time..... and then at least i will know either way, i am just really really scared
charmed Posts: 105
Spoon As Mrs Peg do the test at least you will know either way I have my fingers and toes crossed for you best of luck
brideeee Posts: 1490
Fingers crossed Spoon
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
toes + fingers x let us know
Mrs.Dee Posts: 372
Do the test but try not to get too excited - I know easier said than done :roll: I am convinced that I got way too excited and hyped up this month when my AF was late which in turn delayed AF - eventually got it on day 43. Try to stay somewhat calm. But anyways hope you get your BFP :D