After Six Bridesmaid Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bridey09 Posts: 263
Hi can anybody help me locate an after six bridesmaid dress, the code is A6242. I'm really want my bridesmaid to try this dress on before I order it on line. I'm in Dublin thanks.
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
[img:311jq1gi]http://www.bestbridalprices.com/aftersix/6242/6242-PASS-dts.jpg[/img:311jq1gi]. No idea maybe someone else will know where stocks it.
kopbabe Posts: 453
Hi bridey 09, they are the ones I just ordered. Didnt know where to get stockists but got the girls to try on similar style ones in local bridal shop. I went for them in flame. ordered them from the states (houseofbrides.com)
marianf Posts: 5845
I think 'After Six' is part of the dessy brand. Maybe some of the dessy stockists will have it
oona Posts: 209
yeah, after six is part of dessy, you can order them through dessy stockists or through house of brides :wv
bridal heaven in swords would be the main dessy stockists in dublin
Thanks very much for your help. I'll hit Bridal Heaven over the next few weeks.
serenity Posts: 3675
Just had my wedding in January and that was the VERY dress I had... They are gorgeous on... We had chocolate brown. I had the girls try them on in Bridal Heaven and then ordered them from House of Brides for less than 1/3 the cost!!!!
I'm thinking of getting it in the claret red colour. I only have 1 bridesmaid. Do you think red is too dark a colour for an August wedding?
no i think red is stunning and very suitable for the end of summer begining of autumn