Afternoon All!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Hope ye are all having a good day. Anyone anything that they want to tell me or share with me? (Work is rather quiet in case ye hadn't already guessed).
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
have a peek at my MORTO thread cocoa...should cheer ya up! :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Nothing new here HC, :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
hey cocoa well i went out the door here at lunch time and my hubby had driven all the way from portlaoise to take me out for a surprise lunch cause he wont be there tonight and it was yummy and i am stuffed and happy as a pig in shit
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Helloa Love the new name!! Clucky has posted directions on how to make chicken chasseur if you interested! seems easy enough :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Clucky":2pf8di0s]hey cocoa well i went out the door here at lunch time and my hubby had driven all the way from portlaoise to take me out for a surprise lunch cause he wont be there tonight and it was yummy and i am stuffed and happy as a pig in shit[/quote:2pf8di0s] Ah that is so sweet :xox
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah clucky thats lovely, nope no news here had a ham+cheese panini for lunch if you wana know that
Shin Posts: 8515
hey hot cocoa lovin the new name!! no news from me, have started another temp job for 4 weeks so that should keep the funds rolling in hopefully (thats if i dont jack it in if someone p"sses me off) >:o) happy valentine's day cocoa from one singleton to another O-O (and to all the other single wollies out there too)
Dreamster Posts: 6620
How ya! No news from here, been pretty busy in work today so......
gideon Posts: 453
how do you change your name on this?