Afternoon Show?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angel3 Posts: 1572
I think this should be axed so boring Sile & Sheena must be the worst 2 presenters i have ever come across. I used to enjoy it but its just gone so so boring O:| O:| Sile should give something else a try she is not cut out for presenting no sklls what so ever :eek like her siser though.
aston Posts: 4100
Have only seen it once or twice since they started back and I dont like Sile anyway. I really dont think she is cut out for anything on tv. She is just too fake or something! Sheena is ok barely watchable! The thing that wrecks my head is her flirting with that chef guy... cant think of his name! Its actually sad O:| O:|
haverford Posts: 134
sheena is terrible for flirting with kevin dundon the chef...it v obvious!i think maura derrane is good tho def way better than sile!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
its gone to the dogs since it came back,so amateur is the presenting,i could do better myself!
Babyloco Posts: 964
Its so embarassing-they have no chemistry. They are looking from one to the other trying to figure out who should be speaking next and its just so cringy and awkward
ott Posts: 3920
Maura Derrane interviewed Mick Kinane today. I could barely watch it, it was so cringe worthy.
angel3 Posts: 1572
God yeah Sheena does be all over him!!!! How embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Agree, Sile is so false very ditzy as well!
Boots Posts: 538
that sheena one is so hard to take - she is so up herself and all over the place - does not seem to knwo what should be coming next i actually think sile is not too bad - at least she somes across as natural and not fake! that interview with maura and mick kinnane was cringy - the guy seems very shy and she just kept waffling rubbish - felt sorry for him having to listen to her
Muriel09 Posts: 361
It is so crap,I miss Blathnaid.Sile is the worst presenter I've ever seen and Sheana is not much better they are so booorrriinnngg.
cherries on top Posts: 521
I think Sheena is an awful presenter. She couldn't look less interested in anything she does on the show if she tried. She always looks bored and as if she doesn't want to be there Now I don't condone bullying and we don't really know what happened with her and Blaithnid but Blaithnid was the one who made that show, she should be presenting it and not Sheena. I'd say she had a hard time working with Sheena SHould be axed or get some decent presenters!