aghhhhhhhhhh men

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vienna Posts: 287
I am so [email protected] off with bf he is really gettin my wick up last night i just lost it sick of never having a night alone and always been second best ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then to make matter worse i said just before we went asleep 'love you' and i get back 'thats good' like WTF I about to loose it he's lucky he wont be home till late tonight cause i will be in bed with zzzzzzzzzzzzz goin up through the roof ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody men
does nobody love me :o(
Gabby Posts: 2873
aw poor butterfly. Why can;t you have en evening alone together? Is there someone living with you or whats up? Men are pretty dim sometimes so when you said love you last night and he said thats good he probably meant he was relieved you still did after losing it with him.
Saucy Posts: 65
Why don't you have any time alone? Do you have a child? Could someone mind it?
Thanks guys. I am a sports widow he trains most evenings and he also trains some underage teams as well so Im usually squeezed in the middle somewhere :o( Its just really hard to get proper time together since we moved into our new home its usually just me there its just this time of year it is really really busy for him and it doesnt help that he is unable to say 'no' to people. Just gettin [email protected] off with the whole situation
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Hey know how you feel, I am a sports widow too. Its amazing how much time is consumed by it. I used to get so pee'd off in the first couple of years but now have taken to going out with the girls or long bubble baths when he is training. Calms me. :o0 Still I hate when you have something planned for a weekend and a match is planned at the last minute for the same day, which of course they could never miss (yeah right). Life is fit around football, hurling and soccer. O:|
Bree Van De Kamp Posts: 1275
[quote="butterfly250":18g7698p]( Its just really hard to get proper time together since we moved into our new home its usually just me there its just this time of year it is really really busy for him and it doesnt help that he is unable to say 'no' to people. Just gettin [email protected] off with the whole situation[/quote:18g7698p] God i know how you feel, h2b is a workaholic. Starts at 8.30 or earlier if he can get away with it, then doesn't finish til at least 6.30, 7 more often then not. Then he goes home and works from there (on the side stuff). He never tells anyone he doesn't have the time to do anything he just kills himself trying to do it...he has exams in May and he hasn't opened a book yet! When he does take time off it's to play golf....I'd be happy if it was soccer, at least that doesn't take 4 hours to play, plus half and hour driving range before that and dinner in the golf club afterwards...leaving me to fend for myself. Whole bloody day is gone after that, you can plan nothing round it. I actually got so pissed off with him a while back that i told him I didn;t move to the country to sit at home on my own in my new house.....that gave him a little perspective and he squz me in there for a little while but now I'm back to sitting on my own again....good thing the couch is comfy
Snowfox Posts: 66
I was/am in the same situation. My H2B is obsessed with motorbikes - racing them, taking them apart when he crashes and then putting them back together again! We've had so many arguments about this (particularly since I hate bikes!!) but we've agreed that he has to put me first - but I can't be unreasonable and demand that he spends every evening/weekend with me!! It's working ok but I still sometimes feel second best. When I point it out to him he feels really guilty. It's worked well though because he's bought me loads of DVDs and sent me shopping (with his money!) to keep me entertained when he's off with the bikes. :o0 As well I'm learning to be interested - just to support him. I also realised that if H2B didn't have this kind of passion and interest in something he wouldn't be HIM and he'd probably be in the pub getting hammered! Hope this helps :wv
Thanks girls after 5 years you would think I would be use to get its just the fact we are in our house less than a year and its so hard to get time together. Will just take deep breaths and relax