Ah Feck It

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elliecat Posts: 2725
O:| Just got told I didn't get a job I went for a couple of weeks ago. Want to cry cos I really wanted it and they told agency I had a good chance - it was between me and another girl, so I'd really got my hopes up. Ranting here will have to do till later I suppose. Was trying to be good this week, but can feel a chocolate and wine night coming on. Have decided, definitely not doing any more work today, Lucky and Judi baby, keep the novel coming to cheer me up!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Phoenix Posts: 836
I am sorry that you didn't get the job... Defo have a wine and choccie night tonight, and get it out of your system.... What is for you won't pass you, I am sure there is a fantastic opportunity out there for you, just around the corner... Take it easy on yourself!!! :xxx Phoenix
Bubski Posts: 1785
Know how you feel Elliecat, same happened to me. So still hunting for the job...... Pain in the butt isn't it. Dont worry everything happens for a reason - you will prob see a better job else where. Fingers crossed for yeah!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Ah sorry to hear that Elliecat!!! :thnk Mill into those goodies tonight!!! :o)ll Something better will come your way, I promise!! :wv