AH Sh!te!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gummiebear Posts: 2911
I was coming in from the car after dropping my DD training and there I was thinking I looked deadly in my big posh spice sunglasses and what did I do??..............Stepped in a big pile of dog shite O:| O:| Worse thing was I had flip flops on and it got on my feet :eek :eek I was gagging the whole time in the shower. Am off now to murder my neighbours f'ing dog :o0
barbaraann Posts: 1500
:eek God love you. I feel your pain :action32
rockstar Posts: 1815
you're up there with the likes of p diddy now gummi :o0 :o0 :o0 [img:3d3goj8v]http://www.hiphoprx.com/content/uploads/2008/09/diddy_poop_new_york_post.jpg[/img:3d3goj8v]
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 So sorry for laughing but it is kinda funny. Also I am so stressed with wedding stuff today that I want to thank the wollies for making me laugh
WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 ah manys the time I've done it - always funnier when it someone else tho >:o)
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
Sorry Gummi I shouldn't laugh, but that was hilarious. God Love ya. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 where have you been hiding haven't seen ya on here in ages
shes been out hunting dog poo >:o) her and p diddy hav set up a team america-like unit of pro shit hunters :o0 Who ya gonna call??? SHITBUSTERS :o0 sorry gummi i love ya really O:o)
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
[quote="-Metal-Bride-":2m3olmg5]shes been out hunting dog poo >:o) her and p diddy hav set up a team america-like unit of pro shit hunters :o0 Who ya gonna call??? SHITBUSTERS :o0 sorry gummi i love ya really O:o)[/quote:2m3olmg5] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: ya fucking headcase metal bride :o0
**takes a bow**
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Hey girls I have been up to my eyes with wedding shit for the last week and now today I got the real stuff :o0 :o0 HM congrats on your news hon.Hope your feelin ok. God I can still smell that stuff even though I know it's not there :o0