Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Having a really frustrating day in work, with people not doing their jobs correctly, which is impacting me and giving me a headache. Feel better after screaming though
bridee2b Posts: 2534
Wouldn't it be great if you could sit there and let out the most blood-curdling, ear-piercing scream in reality... Maybe people might get the message!!! :eek
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Sorry to hear your having a bad day Mrs Purple, hope it gets better hugs for you :action32 :action32
littlewifey Posts: 408
[quote="Mrs Purple":11md8aka]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Having a really frustrating day in work, with people not doing their jobs correctly, which is impacting me and giving me a headache.[/quote:11md8aka] I have that every day O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
[quote="bri_dee2B":vubjj030]Wouldn't it be great if you could sit there and let out the most blood-curdling, ear-piercing scream in reality... Maybe people might get the message!!! :eek[/quote:vubjj030] might try it before the end of the day :o0 :o0
[quote="Elban26":19e9ydl0]Sorry to hear your having a bad day Mrs Purple, hope it gets better hugs for you :action32 :action32[/quote:19e9ydl0] Thanks - just had lunch, and took a break, and a lot of deep breaths, so feeling a bit better now
[quote="littlewifey":1z8ej6f6][quote="Mrs Purple":1z8ej6f6]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Having a really frustrating day in work, with people not doing their jobs correctly, which is impacting me and giving me a headache.[/quote:1z8ej6f6] I have that every day O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|[/quote:1z8ej6f6] I don't know how you'd put up with it every day - I'm ready to strangle somebody.