Airport car parking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Does anyone know if we can leave our car in the usual car park over night?Would it be the same price as the short term? We are going to Spain in the morning for a wedding and are back on Sunday at about 5.30pm....I know we are mad!!! thanks
clucky Posts: 26471
oh no no no it is much dearer than long term - use the long term beside car park c it is close to airport and only 8euro a day - the other is about 30
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Short term for that length of time would be about €50. I use Quickpark all the time....that'll cost you €10! You can book it on the net to guarantee a spot too [url:35b8zy1d]http://www.quickpark.ie[/url:35b8zy1d]
jec Posts: 135
Put it in the QuickPark. As far as I know its still €5 but you can check it out online at Its so handy and cheaper than the others. The bus will bring you to airport - bout 5 mins! J x
Brillent Ladies....thanks so much!!!!!
jec Posts: 135
OOPs Snap - posted at the same on Quickpark!!! Sorry!!
Ah feck they are not taking any more bookings...just my luck :cry:
Ooooh why? Cos they're full or just stoping bookings?
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. AT THE MOMENT WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY MORE BOOKINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE CAR PARK WILL BE OPENING AT INTERVALS AS SPACES COME AVAILABLE & ALL I CAN ADVISE AT THE MOMENT IS TO CALL INTO THE CAR PARK ON YOUR WAY & YOU MAY GET A SPACE BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT MAKE ANY GAURANTEES This is what they have posted on their site :cry:
Must have had trouble with it recently..... Well, I would try it, €5 a day - can't go wrong! Otherwise go with the Aer Rianta long term....