Aisle Runners...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mare Posts: 41
Hi Guys, quick questions.... Church has no red carpet and have seen these on the net...What are they like?How to use them?Are they worth considering? Thanks :o)ll :o)ll
lovelybones Posts: 884
I ordered one off ebay and it just arrived this morning. Its white 100ft and looks beautiful! I paid $26.95 for it and a further $34.00 to have it shipped so i reckon it cost about €50 which is not bad. I think they look fab I'm thinking of putting our names and the date onto ours something like in this pic [img:34l4qbyw]http://www.pashweddings.com/library/DIY/images/Cherin-Andrew2-p.jpg[/img:34l4qbyw]
frillynickers Posts: 1765
That looks great, have you actually received it yet? would love to know how it turns out! can you pm me the web address
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
Great idea can you PM me too. Thanks.
Excited2010 Posts: 777
oh thats really nice and such a good price. can you tell me is it paper or material or what?
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
pm'd you :wv
Loudonn Posts: 21
Where will you get the inscription on the end done?
does anyone know what material it is???
lovelybones Posts: 884
hi ladies, This link should bring you to the one that i ordered... http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Foot-White-Fren ... m153.l1262[/url] Not sure what material it is but it feels a bit like a tablecloth only not as heavy iykwim. I'm going to paint mine myself using acrylic paints. I'm going to do up my design in publisher and i'll enlarge it and put it underneath the runner and trace the letters etc and then paint it... hopefully it will turn out ok... i'll let ye know how i get on with it and put up pics when its done :wv
so they wouldnt rip with heels from shoes or anything like that?? sorry about all the silly q's wud it be heavy enough to place on the floor and for it not to lift up or anything?