Al's restaurant (Italian, Andrew St Dublin)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sparklypants Posts: 58
Any one been here? :wv
la esposa Posts: 1191
Yeah,its really relaxed.They used to have belly dancing in it!Do they still have it?The food's mediocre.Cheap and cheerful.Best for a girly night out. Hth :wv
hi La Novia, Thanks for the reply, might go here for one of my hens O-O, just lookin for some where we can have a bit of craic!!!!! Foxy x
[quote="FOXY CLEOPATRA":4o78zld3]hi La Novia, Thanks for the reply, might go here for one of my hens O-O, just lookin for some where we can have a bit of craic!!!!! Foxy x[/quote:4o78zld3] You know where I think is better for a girls night?Cafe Boulevard on Sth Anne st.The foods much better and they're geared towards hens.Its great craic in it.Have you been?
*seahorse Posts: 1122
Went to Als for my sisters hen's. It's not great TBH, food isn't good but u will be allowed to do whatever u want, probably won't b any other customers in it! If u have a big group it'd b ok.
It rings a bell may have been years ago, maybe will go there instead if its better, have you been there for a hens? Foxy x
[quote="FOXY CLEOPATRA":313hg4id]It rings a bell may have been years ago, maybe will go there instead if its better, have you been there for a hens? Foxy x[/quote:313hg4id] I have,though a couple of years ago.The food was lovely and if you book the second sitting at half nine,at the end of the meal,they lower the lights and put on disco music and everyone dances around the tables.Its brill!You'd need to book way in advence though to get that sitting.