Menu

Alan Carr book - Easy Way to Lose Weight?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

teatimebride Posts: 754
Just bought the Alan Carr book Easy Way to Lose Weight at lunch time. Anyone ever read it and did it work???
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Alan Carr as in the comedian? Has he a diet book out? Weird!! I've never heard of it so cant help.
bridee2b Posts: 2534
I'm presuming it's Alan Carr, the dude with the 'Quit smoking' book?? I haven't heard about the diet book, but heard a lot of good reports on the smoking one...
teatimebride Posts: 754
No not Alan Carr the comedian, that would be funny alright!! The same guy that wrote the easy way to quit smoking book and that's meant to be brilliant, worked for my mother, she hasn't smoked in 6 or 7 years.
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Haha I was wondering.... sorry for the confusion :-8
satc09 Posts: 178
hi there my h2b has used this book with great success although it did help that we were both vegetarian before he started the book
[quote="fishermans_bride":3s8sqfgi]Alan Carr as in the comedian? Has he a diet book out? Weird!! I've never heard of it so cant help.[/quote:3s8sqfgi] lol :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Momof2 Posts: 3884
[quote="satc09":1w3nkahe][quote="fishermans_bride":1w3nkahe]Alan Carr as in the comedian? Has he a diet book out? Weird!! I've never heard of it so cant help.[/quote:1w3nkahe] lol :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:1w3nkahe] I'd read it if he wrote it.. and he has lost a lot of weight!! :o0
actually audreys you're right!!! :o0
Mismatch Posts: 476
I've read this book, found it interesting & did change a few habits in regards to eating, but couldn't stick to them all. It makes you look at food differently. So would recommend it. My friends brother read it & lost 5 stone & looks fab & thats how I came across it. Hope you enjoy