Albums

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NemoFish Posts: 2501
My God I am getting so confused about the different styles of albums available. Can anyone explain the following terms to me please? Graphi Album Reporto Album Reportage Album Storybook Album. Not sure if they are brands or styles? And if an album has mounts / double mounts, does this mean that the photos are slotted in? Thanks!
blissful2b Posts: 1555
1. Graphi album is a graphi studio album. they are made in italy, only supplied to professional photographers. they don't sell to brides. however there is a brides section you can view. absolutely fab albums. lots of different coulours and texture papers. http://www.graphistudio.com/en/index.html go to 'brides ' and watch the vid Reportage album - basically has no formal shots or posed shots. and is all basically snaps of the day. Reporto - haven't heard of this but it could be slang for reportage. see above. Storybook album - most suppliers do this... you might see it on graphi studio. basically it has the story of your wedding in pictures from star to finish. the photos are actually the pages if you know what i mean. much nicer than slipping photos into those plastic covers etc. regarding mounts, yes it means the pics slot in. bit old fashioned IMO
NemoFish Posts: 2501
Wow appletise you really know your stuff!!! Thanks for that! :thnk