alcohol free beer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
for anyone who's missing the taste of beer (i have been craving icy cold beer since first got pregnant)....i was out the other night and had Cobra non-alcoholic beer and it was scrumptious.... I've tried beck's and it's pretty yuck but this was a winner. Haven't managed to find a shop that sells it but i shall be seeking it out.....if the summer is going to be a warm sunny one i shall be needing the taste of beer.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
dont like beer ginger, love bulmers though!! this evening was the first time ive had a craving of it since i got pregnant!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
the funny thing is i haven't drunk beer in years....but since getting pregnant it's the only thing i want....don't miss wine at all. don't think there's an alcohol free cider yet...unless you count cidona :o0 :o0
splash Posts: 57
Can you get alcohol free red wine??
mummy bear Posts: 3824
[quote="Ginger Nut":d2ye5b0i]the funny thing is i haven't drunk beer in years....but since getting pregnant it's the only thing i want....don't miss wine at all. don't think there's an alcohol free cider yet...unless you count cidona :o0 :o0[/quote:d2ye5b0i] just seeing this now ha ha :o0
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
[quote="splash":15t2ps6l]Can you get alcohol free red wine??[/quote:15t2ps6l] Yep you can in most off licences and in SuperValu and Dunnes. There's a few brands but the most common is called Ariel and they do a white, red and sparkling wine.
married wolly Posts: 120
Erdinger Non alcoholic is lovely - really creamy!!