Aldi Nappies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Girls seen aldi had newborn nappies when I was in the other day, they are so reasonable, just wondering anybody have any experiences with these??
justwed09 Posts: 2349
i went through all nappies on the market last year when i ahd ds, and aldi were the best. i remember saying it was a pity they didnt do newborn ones so i was delighted to see them coming in this year in aldi! i'll def be using them agian this time round.
O that's great to hear, I will pick up a pack or two so and see how I go with them when time comes. Suppose only way to know is see which suits us best...That's great recommendation thanks. :wv They are such good value price wise compared to other brands aren't they?
Twirl Posts: 5598
Babsdel just to let you know, tesco have newborn huggies nappies size 1, 2 and 3 for €4. Seemingly size 1 is a waste of money but i got 35 size 2 ones at the weekend for €4. I have also heard that when there is specials on there is not much difference in the price between the leading brands and aldi/lidl.
Oh thats good to know also, so need keep eye out on specials then.... :wv
BusyDee Posts: 8527
I got about 6 weeks out of size 1 pampers! I found the Aldi ones were very thick compared to pampers/huggies but other than that no real difference.
boodlesdoodles Posts: 900
I just happened to pick them up for a look when i was in Aldi today, i think they are €2.49 a pack for the newborn ones, is that right? I just had a quick glance. I'll definitely be trying them out at that price!
Luka Posts: 1904
I'm currently using these for DS, fine them very good, equally as good as pampers, huggies etc. I did buy Cheap ones from tesco which weren't quite as good, but definetly go for the Aldi ones.
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
I have been using the aldi nappys size 3 size 4 and now size 5 for my DS. They are absolutely perfect and i see no difference between them and the brands at all. Now they have size 1 and size 2 in i will def be trying them for this baby.
BusyMom Posts: 717
[quote="BusyDee":p0u3igq7]I got about 6 weeks out of size 1 pampers![/quote:p0u3igq7] +1 on this - my DS was 7lbs1 at birth and definitely used size 1 for at least a month! If the nappies are too big, they'll end up leaking on every nappy (especially on the dirty ones!!)