Alex is gone from Big Brother!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maisedon Posts: 1394
Alexandra is thrown off Big Brother Controversial housemate Alexandra has been thrown off 'Big Brother' for allegedly intimidating other housemates. She had been up for eviction this week with fellow contestant Mario; this Friday's eviction has now been cancelled. Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, Alexandra allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends". The station said that other housemates found her behaviour threatening. According to the Channel 4 show transcript, while discussing her nomination, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that... personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean? "We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house." She continued: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got...I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out." She later said: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow." Angela Jain, Head of E4 and 'Big Brother' at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously." Hain continued: "'Big Brother' has very clear rules about housemates' conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable. "She has already been spoken to twice about her behaviour, and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner." Dennis, Rebecca and Rex had overheard Alexandra's conversation with Darnell; afterwards Rex told 'Big Brother' in the Diary Room that they found her behaviour threatening. Channel 4 said Alexandra's conversation was not broadcast in the live streaming on Tuesday but reported directly to production staff.
2010clodi Posts: 254
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll thank god :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll she was a O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| bbiiaatch...
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
About bl**dy time
blissful2b Posts: 1555
she is a complete weapon! couldn't stand her!! and the cheek of her lecturing the other guy about being a muslim and her drinking and stuff as well! Pot...kettle...black :innocent:
Babybop. Posts: 592
She is the most hated house mate ever and has even got sent death threats for her behaviour.
Mrs Big Posts: 919
:o)ll ...... She better remember it was Big Brother who told her ....... :o0
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
:o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
:eek thank god :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I just couldn't listen to her anymore O:| O:|
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
about bloody time - what a di*k !! >:o(
twinklegirl Posts: 716
She was the best thing on that programme I am sad now that she is gone :o( She made the show entertaining