alex reid is to be a dad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cookiemad Posts: 917
chanetelle has announced she is 11 weeks pregnant.while a part of me is delighted for her as she has spoken out about infertiliy problems,another part is cringing at the belly photos and all the mag shoots that the 2 of them will be donig.flaunting themslves.saw it on dm
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Yes this pregnancy will be a long drawn out one!! Great for her - gets preg first month trying without even knowing it and she said was told she would have problems and would need IVF but she just proved the Doctor's wrong and nevermind that she proved Jordan wrong - saying that Alex was shooting blanks ... UH OH she will have to respond to that one!
cookiemad Posts: 917
i know,and i did like her,but i think this baby could be their extra 5 mins of fame.................... hopefully not,but you never know....
paperclips Posts: 3146
Its good news for them, but they made such a hooha about not being able to conceive naturally, did loads of mag covers, made money off the back of it - then low and behold she conceives naturally. I wish her a healthy pregnancy, but it must be difficult for couples who have fertility problems and have been trying for years, she comes out to share her fertility problems etc, then she gets pregnant after a couple of weeks trying naturally. Would make me wonder if her fertility problems were genuine.
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Yes I can see a reality show starting (oh well Alex has / had one - so it will start up again) and the birth will probably be filmed !!!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
god that was quick! :eek I thought she had very little chance of conceiving naturally?
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
Congrats to them obviously but sheesh what a song and dance they made about IVF etc just to sell some magazines and she is preggers at the drop of a hat. No doubt there is plenty more mileage to come from it.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I’d be very surprised if she actually had fertility issues. Even at the time I felt that it was so contrived. She was in the papers as soon as the Doctors gave her the diagnosis…I mean would you not need some time to get your head around it first? And even though every detail was out there she never actually said what was wrong with her –or did she? I feel sorry for that baby because I honestly think that they just see it as another way to stay in the papers. Hope that I’m wrong though!
theoracle Posts: 7664
Is it for certain then she conceived without any treatment?
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="theoracle":17ptfhn1]Is it for certain then she conceived without any treatment?[/quote:17ptfhn1] she said that she was due to start treatement and then found out tht she was 6/7 weeks pregnant.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9