All aboard the dreaded 2WW

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Anyone want to join me on the 2WW? Got + on opk on Sat night. I know blackcat you are with me. I have butterflies in my tummy past two days. Feel like my period is coming that kind of way. Just willing a BFP this month. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to all those on 2WW with me.
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Not on 2ww yet just wanted to send loads of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to you all
stjude Posts: 121
babydust xx
clucky Posts: 26471
loads of dust to you girls i am just at the end of my 2ww but we barely dtd at all over christmas so i am thinking valentine baby would be nice :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yes I'm here! I've just hopped on and don't feel anything one way or another yet. AF due 23rd. Feels like a long wait. Do they serve sandwiches on this train? Or better still some stiff drinks? (oops forgot we can't now!!!) What are we going to do to pass the time? I know, obsess about all our possible symptoms!!! Yay! Love that. Come on board girls and don't forget your straight jackets! :o0
mammybean Posts: 10364
give me a couple of days and i will. can you save me a seat? i will need room for the :babydust: too
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Beanie reserved you a seat on our carriage I have a game of who am I going on WOL entertainment. Passes the day for me I promised myself I am not obsessing on every little twinge or pain I get this month. Really want to keep my mind off it and hopefully this train will arrive late.... if ya know what I mean :o0
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Only on CD 4 at moment but sending loads of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to you all. Good luck girls :wv
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Babydust galore for ye all girls :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
My af is due 2 weeks today so I'm on the 2ww even though there's a bit of essential nookie to be done yet!! BlackCat, I got you a sandwich from the canteen carriage but had to have a bite...must be a craving!! :o0 [img:3n2k9pyy]http://www.eduplace.com/kids/hme/k_5/brightideas/graphics/sandwich.jpg[/img:3n2k9pyy]