All About Weddings

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
Hi guys Has anyone ordered jewellery from allaboutweddings.ie. They jewellery they have is perfect for my BM's, exactly what I have been looking for and a very good price too, just want to know about the quality and service. Thanks.
eagerbride2011 Posts: 242
cant not say enough good things about them they are a great company you cant do enough if you get in touch im sure they would even meet you to look at the jewellery. \couldnt recommend them enough and I have seen jewellery for the flowergirls and they are lovely!
starbar10 Posts: 991
Michelle is fantasic. I just can not praise her enough. Havent bought jeweller from them but have been dealing with her silk flowers which are just amazing and have stuff for my hen too from then can not praise her enough!
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
Thanks for the replies ladies. I might go ahead and contact her with what I am looking for and see what she says.
candypants Posts: 8575
Service is second to none, and quality, i only got sample silk flowers from her and im thrilled with them.
Leigh Posts: 188
I havent bought any jewellery from them but it does look gorge! lovely pearl/swarovski earrings and bracelets in particular. I got my favour boxes from them and some cute personalised mugs for my bms, and also a little 'bride' cotton bag for my shoes on the day (sad i know)!! the stuff is lovely quality and i found them great to deal with too :)