All Brides To Be near Portlaoise.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelyb2b Posts: 733
I had to get my Ering cleaned and went up to local jewellers in Portlaoise town.....I couldn't believe it, I went in at 11.30am and asked could he do it for me. He asked when did I want it and I didn't even answer him, he told me that he'd do it asap and he'd text me. So that was grand I left the shop expecting to hear tomor or next day from him. He texted and said my ring would be ready for collection today at 2pm so that was 2.5hrs later :ooh :ooh I couldn't believe it.....I have heard so many ppl saying it takes a wk. And then he told me it only 25e..... Happy days to good bargains. Thought I would share this with all you brides to be, he is such a nice man to deal with I said I would share this news with you. :wv
Asics Posts: 1935
Hi Lovelyb2b do you mind telling me which Jewellers it was in Portlaoise that you went to (its probably the one im thinking of but want to make sure :-8 ) :thnk
Just pm'd you :wv
Apollo Djs Posts: 364
I'd like to know this as my wife likes to get hers done as well. Do they do replating as well ????
come dine with me Posts: 306
Could you pm me too please?Have a fair idea of where you're talking about but just to be sure!Thanks
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Hi all Portlaoise/Portlaoise adjacent brides! lovelyb2b can you PM me too please?
Great to see so many locals or near locals :o0 :o0 pm'd you all :wv
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Hi lovelyb2b,could you PM me also?Thanks :wv
mrspants Posts: 4652
Why not just name the place? There is no need for another thread of "me too plese"
I dont want to name the shop because I have named a shop before in a diff thread and it was taken down.....they said I was promoting the shop!!! So thats why I won't name the shop. :wv