All by myself !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
Off Topic Moderators: None Users browsing this forum: None :eek :eek
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Nah, we are all here, we just have our profiles hidden...... What's the news with you gal?
Santa Posts: 1191
I'll keep u company :wv
NowGone Posts: 8042
On that note, where the hell is everyone/anoyone. Wol's been very very quiet lately. And boring.
jeasus i was fierce shocked and afraid i would [i:73hzomiv]have [/i:73hzomiv]to go visit another site to stir some trouble >:o) No scandal on this side of the pale , having a doss friday ( even though i've work to be getting on with !) Still off the fags but the real test is tonight when i actually hit a public house!!
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Anseo (hiding!) :-8
dreamer Posts: 3941
Tis shockingly quiet around these parts! I know January is quiet but this is ridiculous!!!! :o0 :o0
aren't we all a pack of sceptical b!tches hiding !!!!! Its so boring round here lately alright , the server delay is my main reason for my productivity increase !
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Its like a morgue here lately. And sooooo slow. Can hardly be a*sed logging in. but I still lurk, on the offchance that something/someone kicks off >:o)
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Hokey Cokey":39mw0w1k]Its like a morgue here lately. And sooooo slow. Can hardly be a*sed logging in. but I still lurk,[b:39mw0w1k] on the offchance that something/someone kicks off[/b:39mw0w1k] >:o)[/quote:39mw0w1k] I'm heading that way >:o( Was a bit Miffed this morning...now just really angry >:o( >:o( >:o( Also work is still f23king me over :o(