All by myself !!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
[quote="willful":1ry356lz]Also work is still f23king me over :o([/quote:1ry356lz] What they at? Want the Wollies to 'speak' to them? >:o(
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Wifey-Pooh":2pb8k5zw][quote="willful":2pb8k5zw]Also work is still f23king me over :o([/quote:2pb8k5zw] What they at? Want the Wollies to 'speak' to them? >:o([/quote:2pb8k5zw] Not giving me hours, giving them to subs instead :o(
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Classic! Subs are cheaper I suspect?
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Wifey-Pooh":3jfcj2p3]Classic! Subs are cheaper I suspect?[/quote:3jfcj2p3] No they just have it in for me
architec Posts: 1306
Let's stir some s*it to liven things up. We need a cupcakegate to unleash some vitriol. I know, I'll post something ridiculous in Off Topic, and someone have a go at me to spark a good barney! Or maybe we could 'bear-bait' someone. Who's a good target?? Me? I don't mind....DS is full of gremlins and this place is as empty as Danielle Lloyd's brain.....
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
[quote="architec":26ma6mzr]Let's stir some s*it to liven things up. We need a cupcakegate to unleash some vitriol. I know, I'll post something ridiculous in Off Topic, and someone have a go at me to spark a good barney! Or maybe we could 'bear-bait' someone. Who's a good target?? Me? I don't mind....DS is full of gremlins and this place is as empty as Danielle Lloyd's brain.....[/quote:26ma6mzr] You can have a go at me. I've never had a proper row on WOL. I think I'm just too bland:o( But I'm not very good at having a good old barney, so that might be the reason. So go on, pick on me and see if anyone defends me >:o)
Delish Posts: 4176
Hokey, your so flipping fake, with your big blue fake smiley head, wish you'ld just have the balls to come out and say what you really think >:o) >:o) >:o)
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
[quote="Delish":3lbeljep]Hokey, [b:3lbeljep]your[/b:3lbeljep] so flipping fake, with your big blue fake smiley head, wish you'ld just have the balls to come out and say what you really think >:o) >:o) >:o)[/quote:3lbeljep] ITS YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I am shouting!!! So there Delish >:o)
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
How about a game of 'say something nice about the person above you' except instead of nice, 'say something horrible about the person above you' >:o)
Delish Posts: 4176
Faith's ears are too small for her nostrils !!