All confirmed ...and cannot believe it!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

corkrebel Posts: 744
Just confirmed with my GP that I am 4 weeks ....stunned,elated,nervous and cannot believe that I am pregnant again so fast after my m/c in May .... EDD is May 13th ....seems so far away and Please God everything will go ok this time x O:o)
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
best of luck with everythin, hope it all goes to plan this time, take care xx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thats fantastic news many congrats to you and hubby, hope all goes well, try not to worry sending good wishes your way
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
congratulations, i hope you have a safe and happy pregnancy, :mrgreen: xxx kim xxx
charmed Posts: 105
thats great news cork rebel take things easy make sure hubby take good care of you :lol: Congrats and heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations!! That's great news My EDD is May 8 (only found out last week). It's weird, isn't it? It still hasn't sunk in for me yet. I think it will only seem "real" when you have your first scan and when you "go public". I can't wait!
mrs bwin Posts: 242
Congrats to both of you wishing a perfect 9 months :thnk
Garfield Posts: 89
Congrats !! wishing you a safe and happy pregnacy.
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
congrats to you... I'm soo thrilled for you. Enjoy every minute of it... I hope all goes well!! MTW xoxo
speedy55 Posts: 512
awwww that's brilliant cork rebel. i remember being so gutted for you when i read your original miscarriage post. i hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. great news :D