All confirmed with doc!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brideeee Posts: 1490
Hi girls, I was at doc yesterday and he tested again, bubs is still hanging on in there :o)ll Anyway my due date is Feb 26th, I was thinking next year is a leap year, imagine, I'd only have to do a birthday party every 4 years (ha ha), Anyone else born on Feb 29th? xx brideeee
charli Posts: 5994
hiya!! great to have it all confirmed! woo hoo! my due date is 31st Jan so looking forward to chattin with ya!
brideeee Posts: 1490
Thanks charli, I'm still trying to get my head around it. Feeling strong period twinges and trying not to overanalyse every little thing. I did almost cry this morning when a jeep drove into a puddle and splased me with water....ahh the joy of hormones. I have to admit I'd love a good bout of MS just to tell me all is well, Is this paranoia normal O:| x brideeeee
Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
Congrats bridee its great getting the results from your gp were due the 17th feb cant wait no ms either was a bit nauseus last week that s it though - cant face food hence id imagine the lack of ms im delighted for you hopefully all the bub's get here safe and sound and before the leap year :wv
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Glad to hear the doc confirmed it for you!!!! Take Care Hun!!! A leap year baby!!!! :o)ll :o)ll Lucy :o)ll
Honee Posts: 3
Hi Bridee Congrats on the news. Me 2, am due the 24th of Feb so very early days. Am thrilled to bits but also anxious about every twinge etc I am feeling. Really no symptoms as of yet, just the twinges and boobs very tender but apart from that nothing! Confirmed with doc yesterday too so feel better knowing its confirmed if you know what I mean!! Congrats again
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah great get your ticker sorted I love them :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah thats great hun enjoy every moment
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi bridee congrats my brother is a leap year baby when he was born his pic was in the paper and my mum got loads of free stuff he is 23 now and a big baby!!!!!
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations - wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy