All confused

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I don't want to moan but I don't like the new setup. Couldn't access WOL all day until now and well got a shock when I saw the two forums. I think it's better for girls TTC to be on with girls who have got BFP as they are the ones we want advice from more so I think. Unless that is just me. do you think we'll ever get our lost angels forum??? :o( :o( :o(
mammybean Posts: 10364
i replied to u in TTc pet
thanks beanies I posted on both sites for fear the regulars don't read TTC
bellabella Posts: 2750
Sunshine i agree with you 100%. Plus ttcing shouldn't be seen as a long haul thing.When i started i didn't think it would take as long but when it did happen i was glad to be surrounded by everyone not just ttcers. those of us who have conceived can say to the ttcers "oh well this month i waved my legs up in the air for half an hour afterwards and i think thats why i got my bfp so why not try for yoursef'". NOw it looks like ttc is chore not something to be enjoyed. NOw i know after a certain amount of time it becomes a chore i've been there too. As far as the little angels goes i think it would be lovely to have an area to grieve, write poems, put up little prayers or whatever you want. I am very sad today aboutthe turn of events.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Now I know that neither of the two areas in question apply to me but I think they shouldnt have been separated, Re the lost angels think that should be at least made a sticky in P&B
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Did someone ask for its to be separated?? If you want the lost angels forum keep asking because its more important than want has been done today >:o(
bellabella that is what I was trying to say. I don't like these two forums I am getting dizzy flicking back and fourth. I don't think anyone asked for them unless Fiona got confused with what we were asking for.
gogogirl Posts: 1071
[quote="little mrs sunshine":3v1cvgl0]bellabella that is what I was trying to say. I don't like these two forums I am getting dizzy flicking back and fourth. I don't think anyone asked for them unless Fiona got confused with what we were asking for.[/quote:3v1cvgl0] That could be a possibilty. The new setup doesn't make any sense as we all have to trawl through both now.
mammybean Posts: 10364
It seems that there was a request for TTC, i read it there in a post by mcdreamy or mcdanny, keep confusing them, i see alot of double posting in our future, cos people are so close on p&b they want to keep in touch with everyone. oh its just ridicuous
Beanies where did you see the request on P&B or TTC? O:| O:| O:|