all i want

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
is a gaff by the sea, a nice little cottage, a partner, and the typical family golden retreiver.......i mean is that too much to ask ffs??? im a good person :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
Shin, It will happen all good things come to good people. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll *)
ah sure pink pet thanks honey O-O here guys, when it happens ill have a huge BBQ. Will you all come?
Tweezers Posts: 47
only if Cinders is going. :wv
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="shin":3p3h7vk3]is a gaff by the sea, a nice little cottage, a partner, and the typical family golden retreiver.......i mean is that too much to ask ffs??? im a good person :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3p3h7vk3] Yes it is! Do you know how much accomodation by the coast is costing voer here now. I don't have a gaff by the sea, or a puppy, and I'm FAR nicer than you! :o0
Joleigh Posts: 4242
If you really want it, you'll get it! I always get what I want! In a nice, non demanding way! :innocent:
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Nope not too much to ask for at all and I'm sure it will happen for you. Good things happen to good people, I believe. Think next year will be brilliant. :wv
[quote="Pink Shoe":1fkkpxkh] It will happen[b:1fkkpxkh] all good things come to good people.[/b:1fkkpxkh] [/quote:1fkkpxkh] Do you really believe that? I don't believe that saying for a minute. Bad things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Being good/nice doesn't mean you'll get good things (except maybe good friends)
id like to believe one day ill have me caravan on dollymount strand though.
[img:1ggc6jf3]http://www.travel-to-santorini.com/gallery_images/308.jpg[/img:1ggc6jf3]