Menu

all sept/ oct brides ...were u goi on honeymoon!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

perfection Posts: 837
girls... i was all set to go to new york for 4 days and then 10 days in mexico... but ive just discovered its hurricane season in mexico at that time of year... >:o( so give me some insperation... thanks ladies :wv sorry about my spelling!!! :-8
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
We are getting married on 1st october, we are getting married in spain and spending a week there so decided to wait a while to go on honeymoon. we really wanted a caribbean cruise and it was hurricane season so we are going 5th december on the cruise now. cant wait!!! and its something to look forward to after the wedding
iwantone Posts: 176
Our wedding is on the 8th of october and we were also looking at mexico but booked Mauritus in the end. :o)ll :o)ll 2 weeks of pure bliss. Oh i cannot wait. :wv
erniebert Posts: 350
We're considering Bali and then the US on the way home - nowhere near deciding though, that's going to be one of the toughest decisions!
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
New Zealand - South Island BRING IT ON!!!!! :o)ll
starbar10 Posts: 991
We're going to South Africa to go on Safari and then 14 days to Madgascar. Can't wait just under 6 weeks to go :o)ll :o)ll
Kaycee Posts: 2107
weatherwise look at bali/east coast thailand/west coast usa/hawaii/south africa & mauritius/seychelles/australia/brazil to name a few :wv
Tinkerbelle Bride Posts: 391
safari in the Masai Mara and then a week at the beach in Zanzibar. This day 6 weeks we'll be all packed and rarin to go :o)ll
Cairn Posts: 313
I am the same as you perfection. I would love to go to mexico. The all inclusive options are excellent. But I'm not so sure anymore with the hurricane season. I suppose Hawaii would be next on the list. Kaycee, which of those options would be cheapest and also can you get all inclusive like in mexico anywhere else for such a good price?
Kaycee Posts: 2107
thailand is definitely the cheapest but not an all inclusive destination (but so cheap when you're there and really luxurious) for all inclusives i don't think theres anywhere as good value as mexico to be honest (sorry to be bearer of bad news :-8 ) but if you're looking for beach/all inclusive Mauritius is a good option and does great discounts for honeymoon couples in loads of hotels there.