Alli

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

juicykay Posts: 124
Diet pills... they could be out ages for all i know but i only saw a sign for them this morning , has any one tried them or heard anything on them! Im on the whole loosing weight thing and I've lost a stone and half already .. but I'd like a little more help .... Or does anyone have diet pills that they could recommend to me ?! :thnk xx
Miah Posts: 2738
Oh Lord Juicykay - have a look on the Health & Fitness forum - there's been MURDER going on over them for a couple of days!!
Thanks Miah!! :thnk :thnk
Thanks BoucyL! :thnk Its been a hard two months! but my god im sticking to it!! aerobics 3/4 nights a week for an hour and new eating habits! Pretty delighted with myself!!
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
you don't need any more help if you've lost a stone already. keep doing what you're doing well done on loosing weight the right way!!
Miah Posts: 2738
Very well done juicykay - if you've reached a plateau, may I suggest that you do something different to kickstart your weightloss again? Like a different form of exercise or cutting out all processed foods for a couple of weeks? Sometimes it's just that your body gets used to the exercise or your diet, that it takes something different to give you a leg up. Well done so far!
sunny girl and miah thank you both ! and yea miah maybe a new exercise routine might be a good idea give me a good ole boost!! Thanks girls !! all of ye !! :thnk :thnk