Almay Foundation - Really annoyed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AnyHopeLeft Posts: 310
Girsl, Finally I get a foundation that I really really like (and yes I know there is a health & beauty forum I should be posting to) but I really need to let off steam. What is she rambling on about I hear you say? Well it's just they gone and stopped stocking it in my local chemist because apparently Almay are repackaging their goods. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been ringing around for months and cannot get it anywhere apart from ebay and don't really want to chance ordering off that because (not saying ebay isn't reliable) but with makeup you want to buy from a reliable source. Oh god damn it anyway. Sorry my little tantrum is over now.
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
That's really annoying! Estee Lauder did that to me years ago and I went through a few different ones which the assistants said were similar but never found one that I liked. I am using Lancome now and really like it (until they discontinue that one as well O:| O:| O:| ).
arib Posts: 499
Can you not find it on Strawberrynet? not sure of the full web address.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
AFAIK Texas dept store in Tullamore sell all Almay products, my sis just bought stuff for my Mam there.
waffy Posts: 410
Are all Almay products being affected?? :eek :eek :eek I've really sensitive skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't bring me out in a rash :o(