Menu

Also decided to "out" myself

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Like Hokey, I was posting as someone else over here and now I am delighted to announce that I am due an Oct baba..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll Congrats Dreamster!! Who were you?
NowGone Posts: 8042
JeebusCripesAlmighty! It's a babyfest! Congratulations Dreamster! That's wonderful news. :o)ll Are you worried??? (Not, are you concerned, I mean are you the poster called worried???)
:-8 Morto now - I am TaraMc on the Oct mums thread
SaJa Posts: 4282
[quote="Dreamster":a25vh95u]Like Hokey, I was posting as someone else over here and now I am delighted to announce that I am due an Oct baba..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:a25vh95u] Nice to see you using your proper name now lovie :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
Oh fantastic :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll well done and congrats!
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
:o0 Dreamster , i'm loving the "outing" of the pair of you and HC :o)ll
Worried? Posts: 14
[quote="NoZilla":30mkk3c2]JeebusCripesAlmighty! It's a babyfest! Congratulations Dreamster! That's wonderful news. :o)ll Are you worried??? (Not, are you concerned, I mean are you the poster called worried???)[/quote:30mkk3c2] Congratulations Dreamster. That's great news :o)ll :o)ll NoZilla. I won't be outing for a while. You'll get a shock!! Just like I did. :o0
[quote="Worried?":1pr6r8k3][quote="NoZilla":1pr6r8k3]JeebusCripesAlmighty! It's a babyfest! Congratulations Dreamster! That's wonderful news. :o)ll Are you worried??? (Not, are you concerned, I mean are you the poster called worried???)[/quote:1pr6r8k3] Congratulations Dreamster. That's great news :o)ll :o)ll NoZilla. I won't be outing for a while. You'll get a shock!! Just like I did. :o0[/quote:1pr6r8k3] Damn, now I have the spend the afternoon trying to guess.....
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Worried, why dont you out yourself by pm to me and Dreamster?? You'll feel better >:o) We know what you're going through living this secret life :o0 Ah go on.....its not good to give us the stress of wondering who you are >:o)