Alterations/Seamstress recommendations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsryan07 Posts: 274
Hey girlies, can anyone here recommend a good alterations place or a seamstress in Dublin that won't charge an arm and a leg! The dress needs to be taken up and there might be some alterations needed around the bust and waist area (hopefully it needs to be taken in, if I can lose the weight ;)) I have only spent 300 quid on the dress and definitely don't want to spend an awful lot on the alterations but I want to be sure the dress doesn't get messed up either. I hope you can help me. Thanks already for your help :thnk
mrsryan07 Posts: 274
anyone? :wv
millicent bride Posts: 18
Hi Yvonne My name is Sinead from Millicent Bride in Naas,and we have been Designing and making bridal gowns for the last 17years. We can turn your wedding gown into a christening gown for you . We also offer a high quality Bridal gown alteration service , from small alterations to restyling and remodelling your gown Please email me your phone no to so I can discuss our service more fully For more information please visit Or look in Supplier Directory under Bridal Design House Regards Sinead