Am I mad??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Morning, Am meant to be heading to Wexford at lunchtime to collect my new puppy and im just wondering 1 am I mad. should I just reschedule?? and 2 can anyone tell me how the roads are down there??? I'll be going to a place beside the Heritage Park in Ferrycarric. Thanks a mil Mrs Summer.
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
ur stone mad woman :o0 :o0 reports on local radio this morning said its shocking down that way :wv
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
You should head off now - the sun is shining and the main roads should be all fine by now.
WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
If you're staying on the main roads you'll be fine as long as you're not a speed demon! Its a straight run down to the Heritage Park but I'd leave now & be back to your house by 4pm before it starts to freeze again. And congrats on the new puppy!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll had our little boy (not a puppy anymore, nearly two now :lvs ) cuddled up in our bed against the cold last night, he cuddled into his Mummy all night :lvs :lvs :lvs
Thanks everyone for your replies am hoping to be on the road for 12.30 (as am in work), Hopefully that will be ok, Rang the breeder too and she said the roads werent too bad, oh im sooooo excited about getting him :o)ll :o)ll well that and seeing DH as he's travelling from mayo home leaving at 2, he said he doesnt care if he has to walk home as long as he gets there :lvs :lvs
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
check the aa roadwatch website for reports on where the roads are bad too. hope the roads are ok for u!
[quote="misty21":3ahx9t8p]check the aa roadwatch website for reports on where the roads are bad too. hope the roads are ok for u![/quote:3ahx9t8p] Thanks misty am reading through it now :thnk
bluebell12 Posts: 52
Roads in Wexford are fine, sun is shining down here. enjoy the new puppy :wv
[quote="bluebell12":ydz720n8]Roads in Wexford are fine, sun is shining down here. enjoy the new puppy :wv[/quote:ydz720n8] thanks bluebell, im starting to feel a bit more confident now :thnk :thnk