AM I? NO

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Boop Posts: 31
Well I posted yesterday on day 37 and really thought this was it. Tested this morning and got a neg. And then AF just arrived, I was crying this morning, its actually v upsetting. I suppose I should not let it get to me, chin up and try again. I just thought this was the month though.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Welcome to the world of TTC! Up and downs the lot.... But you still have to think it "WILL HAPPEN" and when it does all the waiting will be SOOO worth while! :thnk
Sassy Posts: 2269
So sorry to hear Af arrived. It is very disappointing when it arrives. You should go home tonight and pamper yourself for a day or two and will find then you are ready for the next month of tccing.
mjm Posts: 393
Sorry to hear that Boop, but you are in good company on the Feb TTC train and chin up girl you never know this time next month you could have your BFP
mammybean Posts: 10364
BOOP i am so sorry to hear that. it is very disappointing. but you will get there and it will happen :action31
NotHere Posts: 10273
Aw, sorry to hear that Boop :thnk
jen2 Posts: 3106
Ah boob sorry to hear that. There plenty of support here for you, and I heard they are still some tickets left for jan. Best wishes Jen2
round two Posts: 1018
Ah Boop, I am so sorry. I know that it is very upsetting but as was already said come on and join us on the Feb train and we will look after you and make sure that plenty of baby dust goes your way. Chin up
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
So sorry to hear that, just wanted to send you a :xox :xox Lucy
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Sorry to hear it. I was sure this was my month too! I'm due my next period on valentines day, what a passion killer!