am i? or is it all in my head....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ttc Posts: 19
Hi. I was due AF on the 10th of January, but there is no sign of it to date. I having been feeling a bit under the weather for the last few weeks. I have been fighting to keep my eyes open during the day, and especially at night time. I am now falling asleep from 8.30pm onwards. Even staying up to watch ER and Desperate Housewives is a huge chore. I have had really strong AF like pains, but no sign of AF. I have been running to the loo a lot more (once or twice an hour). I have been feeling very queasy, and strong smells kill me. I cannot stand the smell of salmon (even though it is one of my favourite foods), and if I walk into a room where salmon is on the menu, I can smell it straight away, and almost have to leave! I was really sick this morning, and spent 10 mins hunched over the toilet with DH holding my hair back. I feel really crap, and just want to go home. I did a test yesterday afternoon, but it came up negative. Any ideas? Thanks, TTC
bellabella Posts: 2750
YOUR PREGNANT
clucky Posts: 26471
well everything up to the part when you say you test said to me you definitely are i would go to doctor for another test to be sure :o)ll :o)ll :thnk
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ttc did you do a test
Sassy Posts: 2269
It sure sounds like your pregnant. Why not do another one tomorrow morning but use a different brand.
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
You should def test again, I got a BFP two days after my period was due, I took a first response digital and the words were there pregnant!!! But it sounds to me like you might have you head stuck down the toilet a bit more often, I have bad sickness, mostly night time for some reason, but this morning too, it just comes on all of a sudden!!! Let us know how you get on, good luck!!! Lucy :o)ll
I would be delighted, but I won't be going anywhere near my doctor until I have seen a sign on a test. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd feel really silly. Does ms really come on that suddenly?
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh ttc!!! Do another test!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Test again!
I will leave it until Saturday morning, and then test again. Thanks girls - I'm getting excited. ttc