am i pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wishingitwasme Posts: 50
Hi all, Just found this site recently and have been reading it like mad for the past three days. My period is nearly 5/6 days late and I think i may be pregnant but am really unsure. very unsure of symtoms, was extremely bloated the week before last but put it down to being on hols and overeating but it seems to have gone now, had sore boobs but was very bad pain and have had lower back pain the last fews days and feel a but quesy this morning but i keep thinking i could just be imagining some of these..... havent done test yet as could be too early and really dont want to get a bfn....advice please
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
well the only way to know is to do a test... i presume you have been ttcing are your periods usually regular?
Tess72 Posts: 1173
To be honest some early pregnancy symptoms can be just like period symptoms such as sore boobs, backache etc. It's not too early to a pregnancy test. I did my last test 4 days before my period was due and it was positive. I knew I was pregnant - my 2nd time and I seem to get sinus symptoms when pregnant so I half guessed it. As your period is already late for the sake of putting your mind at ease and getting on with life whichever result you get you're better off doing a test asap in my opinion. Best of luck.
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
As the others have said the only way to know for sure is to test. Good luck :wv
candellight Posts: 71
Ya could be, so go do a test, youll drive yourself mad wondering, best of luck... :wv
wishingitwasme Posts: 50
BFP CANT BELIVE IT :o)ll
CestMoi Posts: 2162
Oh congrats, and to a happy & healthy 8 months ahead :o)ll :o)ll
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
Huge congrats Wishingitwas me.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Wishing it was ME now :o0
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
oh congrats wonderful news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
excitedfor2010 Posts: 336
ah thats brilliant news, a very big congrats to you, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll