Am i really pregnant?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeymoon baby Posts: 270
I think im in a state of shock :ooh But happy shock!! My last period was 2nd of oct, besides a tiny little bleed last week that was more of a spot than anything else, iykwim. havent really being feeling myself the last few weeks, a little depressed but i just put it down to the wedding bein over. Im really tired and have no mind for anything. also my boobs are huge but i put that down to putting on weight after the wedding. Today i did a clear blue digital and it came up pregnant 2-3 weeks!!! Doctor cant see me till monday Am i really pregnant ? my head is wreaked
ohsotired Posts: 7071
It certainly sounds like you are!! Congrats :o)ll
ninja next Posts: 1548
You totally are - CB 2-3 weeks is as clear as it gets! Congrats
honeymoon baby Posts: 270
i dont think i believe it, or want to believe till i see the doctor. Wish he could have seen me today. What happens when i do see him? do i get a blood test or just another pee on a stick.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Some docs test a sample but many others don't because a lot of the HPT's are more sensitive than the ones they have in the surgery so be prepared for the doc to take your word and go with it!!
Twirl Posts: 5598
Brilliant news congradulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Enjoy this moment.
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
A positive is a positive huge congrats!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
babyblaBBer Posts: 2448
you are pregnant! congrats! my doc didn't even do a test, just talked me through the care options and general guidelines for early pregnancy. she harped on loads about not getting my hopes up, miscarraige etc which was a bit negative but screw her, DS is 2 next week!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Sounds like you are! Congratulations!!
Fx and tx Posts: 378
Yes you are pregnant...congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You cant get a better result than a Clear Blue digital. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.