Am I right?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ABILA Posts: 133
Girls, Am I right in thinking I have only 7 posts to go to be a princess?????
2557 Posts: 885
i think so!
Mrs O'Neill Posts: 417
Yeah, get a move on!
ABILA Posts: 133
Going home from work now. Looks like I'll have to wait until Monday! Oh well..... Anyway, Hope you all have a good weekend :wink:
rio Posts: 995
it'll take me a while before i'm an princess :P
Vic Titious Posts: 518
.... girls aim for Queen status.... :lol:
Bulmers Posts: 1281
Princess is 200 posts, Empress is 300 posts, Goddess is 500 posts, and I think Grand Dame may be 700 posts. The title Queen is no longer bestowed, it was only members who had been on the old boards for a certain length of time before the new look board in November last year who could qualify for that. I think thats the case - someone correct me if I'm wrong
december Posts: 1141
Got a long way to go so!!!
Vic Titious Posts: 518
[quote:ah6qm8ek]Princess is 200 posts, Empress is 300 posts, Goddess is 500 posts, and I think Grand Dame may be 700 posts. The title Queen is no longer bestowed, it was only members who had been on the old boards for a certain length of time before the new look board in November last year who could qualify for that. I think thats the case - someone correct me if I'm wrong[/quote:ah6qm8ek] Think you're right there amarach.... :wink:
Frankie Posts: 1571
Yes Amarach, you're dead right! Queens are a dying breed on the board too as more of us get married and move to other chat forums............