Am I the only one having a drink tonight??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sheesh Posts: 1129
Hello!! Am I the only one having the ''one'' drink tonight?Im finding it hard to get to sleep for the last couple of weeks and decided that I would try having a malibu and coke tonight to see if it would help me sleep. Im on my third... Anyway, is there anyone else having one with me?? :o)ll
Genegirl Posts: 2110
mmmmmmmm - could be tempted...... :o0
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
me me me!! having a glass of wine, am on my second!! i felt the evening deserved it!! gearing up to do invites tomorrow, we did budgeting yesterday! hard to get addresses for invites!! one of the tougher jobs i feel!!
anika Posts: 2194
having a drink too tonight and i usually never ever drink during the week but h2b is working away and i am on my own sitting here like a poor loner (small one is sound asleep) so i thought ah feck it and got myself a glass of wine which is kinda gone now so i am off to get another one :o0 O-O + WOL cant beat it :o)ll
Sheesh Posts: 1129
Aw, thank god we dont have to thing about addresses just yet!Im a teacher so will be off at the end of June for 2 months and am hoping to get invites done then, even though it is a year early!You should really take the night off tonight Private Dancer, Genegirl join us!!I have to face 26 eight year olds in the morning....hmmm... :-8
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Im have a lovely glass of red wine, O-O ladies!!!
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Okay so - give me a minute - away to the fridge..... >:o)
anika Posts: 2194
[quote="What a Wonderful World":1nllq8oo]Aw, thank god we dont have to thing about addresses just yet!Im a teacher so will be off at the end of June for 2 months and am hoping to get invites done then, even though it is a year early!You should really take the night off tonight Private Dancer, Genegirl join us!!I have to face 26 eight year olds in the morning....hmmm... :-8[/quote:1nllq8oo] you are right to start early! i also started 12 months in advance doing up my invites as i did them all by myself was a lot of work but it was well worth it got loads of comments on them even gathering all the addresses took ages tho janey i can feel the wine kicking in now it takes me ages to write this :o0
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[quote="Genegirl":192119o1]Okay so - give me a minute - away to the fridge..... >:o)[/quote:192119o1] me likey :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Synergy Posts: 2768
Aw would love one but have no red bull in :weep